The deficiency of L-Tryptophan was generally characterized as decreased feed intake and efficiency,and slow growth rate.Considering L-Tryptophan playing a key role in growth performance and feed efficiency, it is recommended to add L-Tryptophan in diet to achieve the optimal amino acid balance and fulfill the digestible tryptophan requirement of animals, especially piglets, sows and poultry etc.
BENEFITS OF ADDING TRYPTOPHAN IN FEED :
- Supplement L-Tryptophan in feed can offer following benefits for the industry, which have been proven by abundant trials and research.
- Increase the feed intake.
- Optimize the amino acid profile in feed, particularly essential amino acid profile
- Reduce crude protein level in diets without impact on animal growth performance, particularly low protein diets for post-weaned piglets.
- Improve the growth rate,weight gain and feed efficiency.
- Enhance the overall growth, even under stress conditions for immune system,such as depressed, vaccination and deteriorated hygiene conditions.
- Save the entire cost of feed.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :